Tuesday 8 May 2007

cheating

I know it's not the done thing to pass off an embellishment of the previous day's post as a new post, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Here are some piccies of the plants I told you about yesterday:

The African Marigold

The small green shoots next to the bigger leaves are new bits of the Hart's Tongue fern I was worried wasn't growing!


The exquisite first bud of my Maigold climbing rose - can't wait to see it in full bloom

I could spend the rest of this post telling you about my latest garden endeavor, but then this ended in a hissy fit - so probably best to try again, and tell a more successful tale later. Suffice to say I am not brilliant with a hammer and garden wire, but somehow want to train my Jasmine and one of my Clematis to grow up a fence.

Ooooh - off to try out my new buggy now - going to pick my little prince up from childcare!

2 comments:

Steve said...

I had no idea you were such a keen gardener! Do you undertake paid commissions? Our garden is an absolutely huge mess of bindweed, dandelions and other predatory green things... and we haven't got a clue where to start!

greenfingers said...

nor did I Steve!
T has been banging on for ages that I needed a hobby other than surfing Guardian Unlimited and motherhood. Now I have one!
I would be more than happy to provide some initial garden consultancy - on the house of course!